What's The Scoop?
Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake
Prep: 15 minutes plus chilling
Cook: 5 Minutes
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Best Yet® frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Best Yet® granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Best Yet® unsalted butter
- 3 cups Best Yet® vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Best Yet® whole milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 sweet shortcake biscuit, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Best Yet® whipped topping
- In medium bowl, toss 1 1/2 cups strawberries and sugar. In large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; add strawberry mixture and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; refrigerate 45 minutes. Makes about 1 cup.
- In blender, purée ice cream, milk, basil and 3/4 cup strawberries on high until smooth. Makes about 5 cups.
- Pour shake into 4 (12-ounce) glasses, filling halfway; top with strawberry mixture, remaining shake, biscuit, remaining strawberries and whipped topping.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 shake): 424 Calories, 22g Fat, 14g Saturated, 69mg Cholesterol, 216mg Sodium, 50g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 7g Protein, Approximate nutritional values per serving: 424 Calories, 22g Fat, 14g Saturated Fat, 69mg Cholesterol, 216mg Sodium, 50g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 36g Sugars, 23g Added Sugars, 7g Protein
Extreme S’mores Milkshake
Prep: 10 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup Best Yet® mini marshmallows
- ½ cup marshmallow topping
- 1 (1.55-ounce) HERSHEY’S® milk chocolate bar, broken into
- ½ cup crushed Best Yet® honey graham crackers
- ¼ cup HERSHEY’S® chocolate syrup
- 2½ cups Best Yet® vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup Best Yet® whole milk
- 2 slices chocolate fudge stripe layer cake
1. Preheat broiler with oven rack about 6 inches from source of heat. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray; spread marshmallows about 1 inch apart on prepared pan. Broil marshmallows 30 seconds or until golden brown, watching carefully for burning.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons marshmallow topping on rim and top 1½ inches down outside each of 2 milkshake glasses; press ½ the chocolate pieces and 2 tablespoons graham crackers into marshmallow topping on each glass. Drizzle chocolate syrup down inside of each glass.
3. In blender, blend ice cream, milk and remaining ¼ cup each marshmallow topping and graham crackers on high until smooth; pour into prepared glasses. Top glasses with cake and toasted marshmallows.